JustGiving: Get fundraising!
Fundraising has never been easier! When you register for The Brilliant Breakfast, you’ll be asked to set up your JustGiving page. Sharing this page is the quickest way to spread the word about your event, raise money and promote awareness of the work The Prince's Trust does.
Why hold a Brilliant Breakfast?
Top tips to start fundraising
Have a question? Chances are you'll find your answer on our FAQs page. If not, get in touch with the team.
1. Upload a photo and share your reasons for holding a Brilliant Breakfast
2. Share your fundraising page
3. Keep asking for donations
On the day of your breakfast
- When the day arrives, brew the coffee, make a pot of tea and enjoy your chosen breakfast with your guests.
- To help kick things off, watch our host video to hear from a young woman helped by The Prince’s Trust.
- Encourage your guests to donate – a gift of any size can make an incredible difference! Let those who can’t attend know that they can still donate by sharing the link to your unique fundraising page or even your own QR code.
- Get social – don’t forget to share your photos on social media with #TheBrilliantBreakfast. Tag us @TheBrilliantBreakfast and @PrincesTrust on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The perfect playlist
Zoe Ball, Prince’s Trust Ambassador, has created the perfect playlist for your Brilliant Breakfast. Be sure to play it whilst guests enjoy their coffee and croissants!